Friday, June 4, 2010

On The Road

I am on the road today driving to Destin, Florida. Taking the whole family on a beach vacation. It should be an 11-12 hour drive, but when you are traveling with an 11month old baby, you work around their schedule.



It appears we may get the majority of our stay in before any oil arrives in Destin. The oil is expected to start showing up on the Florida panhandle beaches very soon. Although I will be taking a ton of family photos, I am sure I will have time to go after those postcard sunrises and sunsets, sprinkled around some nature and wildlife photography.

                                       

If I have time I will try and get some posts in from the road. 

                                    

                         Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment